Each year, the best papers from the Solar & Wind Integration Workshop will be selected for a special issue of the IET Renewable Power Generation. The selected papers nevertheless have to go through the review process of the journal, which will lead to changes compared to the original version presented at the conference.
Selected Solar Papers 2015 for “IET Special Issue”:
- Analysis of Options for the Future Allocation of PV Farms in South Africa
M. Pöller, M. Obert (M.P.E., Germany), G. Moodley (DIgSILENT Buyisa, South Africa) SIW15-122
- Reaching New Solar Heights – Mitigating the Duck Curve in California
D. Lew, M. Schroder, N. Miller, M. Lecar (GE Energy Consulting, USA) SIW15-62
- Solar Power Forecasting Trials and Trial Design: Experience from Texas
E. Lannoye, A. Tuohy (EPRI, USA), J. Sharp (Sharply Focused, USA), V. Von Schamm, W. Callender, L. Aguirre (CPS Energy, USA) (SIW15-35)
- Comparative Analysis of Various Configurations for Large PV Power Plants
M. de Prada Gil, J. L. Domínguez-García, L. Trilla, O. Gomis-Bellmunt (IREC — Catalonia Institute for Energy Research, Spain), V. Aga, F. Miquel, M. Shafiee-Khoor (ALSTOM Renewable, Switzerland) (SIW15-84)
- Impact of High Levels of Solar Generation on Steady State and Dynamic Behavior of the Transmission System: Case Studies and Lessons Learned
V. Singhvi, P. Pourbeik, J. C. Boemer, A. Tuohy (EPRI, USA) (SIW15-24)
- Operational Impacts of Operating Reserve Demand Curves on Production Cost and Reliability
I.Krad, E. Ibanez (NREL, USA), E. Ela (EPRI, USA), W. Gao (University of Denver, USA) (SIW15-178)
IET Special Issue with selected papers of the 2014 workshops (Volume 10, Issue 1, 2016) NEW!
IET Special Issue with selected papers of the 2013 workshops (Volume 9, Issue 1, 2015)