The next workshop will be held in Stockholm/Sweden, 15 – 16 October 2018.
Call for Papers
To submit a paper, upload an abstract of maximum 3,000 characters (free style) between 11 February and 11 May 2018 to our Online Submission Platform.
- Final papers must then be submitted online by 31 August 2018 at the latest.
- As the conference language is English, all abstracts have to be written in English.
- Authors will pay a reduced workshop fee.
- All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
More information will soon be available on our next year’s website.
International Advisory Committee
- Thomas Ackermann | Energynautics, Germany
- Jens Bömer | EPRI, USA
- Sigrid Bolik | Senvion, United Kingdom
- Roland Bründlinger | AIT Austrian Institute of Technology, Austria
- Edward Coster | Stedin, Netherlands
- Julian Eggleston | Australian Energy Market Commission, Australia
- Bernd Engel | SMA Solar Technology, Germany
- Bernhard Ernst | Bernhard Ernst Energy Consulting, Germany
- Lars Landberg | DNV GL, Denmark
- Debra Lew | GE Energy Consulting, USA
- Nickie Menemenlis | Hydro Québec-IREQ, Canada
- Lise Nielson | Linie P, Denmark
- Lars Nordström | KTH – Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Dezso Sera | Aalborg University, Denmark
- J. Charles Smith | UVIG, USA
- Lennart Söder | KTH – Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Emanuele Taibi | IRENA, Germany
- Adrian Timbus | ABB, Switzerland
- Julio Usaola | Charles III University of Madrid, Spain